where was i wednesday? 003

Hey all you Knoxvillians, 
have you ever driven by this sign?
Better yet, have you ever ventured inside?
Check back next week for the name,
cheers.




I read this quote aloud, and the man inside said
 "Yes! When you're here, you're a friend."
I asked him his name, as a new friend should.


He replied "Rick. And that there's Kenny."





Tori Caplenor, one of my dearest friends, explored with me.
"Look at this grandma. Look how metal."






"The Original Sex Rock - it has an f'in hole in it."
Clever, right?






 

This might be the most interesting thing I've ever picked up.
We weren't entirely sure why it appeared to be a flask
because after attempting to uncork it,
I turned it over and noticed a music box knob.
Sure enough, twisting it produced a twinkling melody.
Do you have any idea what this is?


Last week, I was at Nashville's Flea Market.
The reactions to "May I take your picture?" made me smile.
Like I said, stay tuned for details on this store.