selfie sunday no. twelve

*southern belle accent*
I tell you what, this week wore me out.
*end irresistibly charming accent*

It was a doozy. One for the books.

I went on a couple of dates with pleasant company. I attended my first happy hour gathering where there were three Hannahs, two of whom were celebrating their birthday that day. It was my second week of work, and it actually felt like work. I bonded with roommates over garlic and kale. My best friend made a very, very important decision, and though overwhelmed, I couldn't be more proud of her. I shared a pitcher of sangria with a new friend, who I met at Bonnaroo and now call a neighbor. I made photographs I was proud of.  I flew to Knoxville for my dear friend's birthday (and the outlandish party he threw), and enjoyed being around my people.

and now I am home.

Ready for another week of who knows what.


Songs you should play: 4th and Roebling, Young Blood and Funeral Beds by The Districts, Prisoner and Losers by The Weeknd, and We Were Here by BOY

No comments: