irrelevant details of the city i'm in // brugge

I'm currently in Brugge, Belgium. Since I have recently acquired an active responsibility to blog with the Daily Beacon, I'm saving the pictures that depict the landmarks of this city for that post. You'll find it in a week, don't worry. In the mean time, here are some "irrelevant details" of Brugge, and my attempts at defending the relevancy of these images. cheers! xoxo//hc

The wrinkles on his scalp. 

 One of the important religious texts is missing. 

 A grape colored house.

 An orange sign against a white background. I'm sorry I have UT roots.

 Just a fake window. Nobody needs windows anyways. 

 "Look at the ground." "See patterns." - life advice 

 I have no idea why people in Europe trim their trees this way.

 Some modern architecture peaking out from the shadows. 

 Green windows.

 Green door.

 Colors.

 Can. 
 Peeking in basements pt. 1

 Peeking in basements pt. 2

 Mortar makes a secret language

 A secret sign - I have no idea what this is

One last alley way

No comments: