selfie sunday

Istanbul, Turkey


This week, a delightful seven days of adventure, laughs and surprises, put smiles on my face constantly. This post comes to you from Turkey, and here's my list of things for which I thanked the universe. 

1. Meandering adventures, surprise adventures, delayed and exasperated adventures. 
2. Days of rest. 
3. Unexpected complimentary proclamations. 
4. Like-minded companions searching for foreign foods. 
5. Conversations that open eyes (and maybe change minds.)

I made a new June playlist thanks to Spotify's suggestions, and I'm really digging it. Also, I'm blogging from my phone and the mobile versions of websites have stumped me. Maybe next week I'll share two songs, but in the mean time, find my June Spotify playlist and hit shuffle. 

xoxo//hc



No comments: