where was i wednesday?

Oh, hey. How's it going? Did you know - it's June. HOW DID IT GET TO BE JUNE!? I'm trying to remain calm, cool and collected, but really, I'm a bit overwhelmed that five months of the year already disappeared. Poof. Just like that. The housemates and I are tip-toeing around our approaching departures, doing our best not to discuss it. Siiiiigh. 

Last week, I shared some images from Venice. Here are some pictures from my latest adventure. You probably already know I went to Istanbul (and if you want to read about that, here's a post I wrote for the Beacon.) Can any of you guess exactly where in the city these images depict? 












Slowly but surely planning my month of July - four weeks of adventure. 
xoxo//hc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am your long lost cousin, seriously! This looks awesome and can't wait to read more. I enjoy your Dad's joy! Lynda Cather