selfie sunday

So, I've been back in America for about 80 hours now, and it feels real weird. My brain's a bit dead, so I'm going to launch right into this week's bits. Oh! and I had an idea: to add a food snapshot to these posts. Maybe this doesn't make sense outside of my brain, but I was thinking if I have a selfie, a list, a food and a song, that makes "s.l.f.s." which basically translates to "selfie s(unday)." ...right? Let's go with it. 

A bird's eye view of my lap during the fire ceremony at Camp Rocky Top.

This week I'm glad I've got:
1. My family and Mexican restaurants. 
2. Friends to hug me and text me and to help me pack my car and repot a cactus. 
3. Rezlife, RA training and the smell of Massey.
4. Kickass coworkers. 
5. The opportunity to drive a car with the windows down and the music blasting. 

The last fries I ate in Utrecht on my final European evening. 

The uplifting/optimistic vibe of the end of this song coincided perfectly with the arrival of my plane in Nashville. I'm glad it was the last tune of my travels.

xoxo//hc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home !