selfie sunday

 I yawned mid-selfie, which seemed too appropriate to retake. Also, my yawns look aggressive..?

So, it's not even Sunday anymore. Does that give you an inkling of the day/week I've had? Time slipped away, and at 11:55, I realized this post had yet to be written. Here it is now, hopefully you pardon the tardiness.

The five:
1. Information overload, encouraging words, excited peers.
2. This cozy box-shaped room that's now home. 
3. Friday nights with friends - new and old.
4. Compliments on craftiness.
5. Vocabulary and conversational speed returning.

These two open-faced sandwiches were eaten in Budapest. A little shop stood next to the hostel and sold a wide variety of the petite bites. I definitely stopped by for multiple breakfasts after devouring these two delicious things my first morning. On the left is what the lady explained simply as "aubergine." As a fan of eggplant, I went with it. The other one was an obvious choice: smoked salmon with dill. They both tasted fresh and thoughtfully put together with balanced, bold flavors. 


















And the song of the week is one of alt-j's new tunes. There's no backstory. It's just groovy as hell:


xoxo//hc

No comments: