brussels, belgium

I spent three days in Belgium's capital. The city is covered in unattractive tags, but it's an overall nice place visit. Henni and I practiced our French and lived like locals - two days with a Couchsurfing host and one with her family. These photographs are almost as irrelevant as the shots from Bruges, but hey, it's my adventure. 

Mary & Jacque

Market squash 

 "Beer is the answer"

 The perfect pour

Architecture details from the Grand Place 

 Manneqin Pis (I have no idea why this is the symbol of the city)

 Tintin mural

 Henni playing cards and sipping Le Chouffe

 Pre-peanut butter toast 

 Maybe modern art?


There's a lot coming up in the near future, so as always, stay tuned. And send good thoughts my way for safe travels and kind encounters. xoxo//hc  

No comments: