saw some tulips, stalked some people


Do I need to remind you that the Netherlands is famous for its tulips? On the western coast, the tulips grow in abundance because the soil suits them perfectly. Fields and fields of them blossom, supplying a surprisingly high-demand market. That probably wouldn’t surprise me if I knew more about flowers than how to kill them. (I haven’t quite mastered gardening.) So, despite my green thumb inadequacies, I recognized the necessity of experiencing a Dutch trademark and set off to the Keukenhof gardens. 













Incidentally, I found the visitors much more interesting. If you were hoping for more pictures of the flowers, you can stalk my classmate, Susana, via Facebook. 
---
I'm still in Paris; you'll see proof on this blog soon enough.
I promise.
xoxo//hc

No comments: