last week's adventures, two

Life is a whirlwind. In hopes of preserving my memories (and avoiding the tendonitis in my wrists), I’m sharing a list on the internet, a second week in a row. frenchboy would surely be proud.


Monday, 9.14 - went on a paddle boat adventure at the Tidal Basin with my coworkers, biked 4.5 miles to Above the Bayou for a show in the coolest space, met ben/became friends over 40s and silly jokes, watched in awe as Jules Hale sang her heart out


Tuesday, 9.15 - met mr. b at Wonderland Ballroom, ate the most delicious eggplant fries, played with an adorable puppy named Hudson (a two month old beagle !!)


Wednesday, 9.16 - stuffed some farmers market kale into my backpack, celebrated Ilia’s very last night in DC by wearing a bow tie and drinking $3 PBRs at Lyman’s, biked to Wonderland Ballroom and listened to jazz music


Thursday, 9.17 - checked out my first art walk, watched OTNB and stayed up late because I didn’t have to work the next day


Friday, 9.18 - cooked squash/kale/bean soup AND twice baked kale/cheese potatoes, volunteered at the USDA Night Market, went to an awesome  gallery opening (which featured art exploring race issues), got drinks with eric at The Brixton


Saturday, 9.19 - met morgan at Le Grenier for a perfect French brunch, walked along the H Street Festival, napped, ventured to Blackfinn to watch the Vols dominate West Carolina/drink Octoberfest/laugh about tinder dates with Jess, went to my very first party/met one of the Lost Boys/laughed with my housemates

Sunday, 9.20 - woke to crisp weather and a kind note, made pancakes, checked out Community Forklift, bought delicious peaches/tomatoes/muffin, napped, went to Smoke & Barrel for some bomb bbq, sang along to the entire Of Monsters and Men concert

No comments: